Our full spectrum of plate processing capabilities enables Valley Iron process steel plate by punching, drilling, plasma/oxy-fuel cutting and part marking, all in a single process. Our plate processor is an efficient and cost effective method for processing plate products for structural steel fabricators, OEM equipment manufacturers, tank manufacturers and those hard-to-find or very expensive farm implement parts.
Valley Iron can process stainless steel plates for food processing equipment manufacturers, machine shops and water treatment facilities.
PLATE CUTTING CAPABILITIES
- 1/4″ thru 3″ thick with punched or drilled holes
- Drill sizes 9/16″ thru 1-7/8″ (in 1/16″ increments)
- Punch sizes 5/16″ thru 1-3/4″ (in 1/16″ increments)
- Hypertherm HPR 260 high definition plasma
ALLTRA CUTTING TABLES
- Oxy fuel up to 8″ thick
- HPR 260 high def plasma up to 1 1/2″ thick
- Table capacity 144″ wide x 540″ long
- HPR 400 high def plasma up to 2′ thick with bevel head
- Flow Mach4C waterjet
- Table capacity 120″ x 276″
- Dual cutting heads